You Can Be Sure With Ray St. Clair
It is a known fact that home improvements can be a complicated and demanding experience for any family. The Ray St. Clair Roofing Company's name is only associated with quality materials, a trained and skilled work force and competitive pricing for our customers. Ray St. Clair Roofing Company offers professional Home Enhancement Services, where no project is more important than yours.
Before You Decide, Be Sure
- Be sure you are dealing with a reliable company that has been in business locally for a good period of time. Be aware of the "here today/gone tomorrow" storm chasers.
- Be sure the contractor has an actual place of business, not just an answering service.
- Be sure to check their reputation, such as referencing the Better Business Bureau. Don't blindly accept a salesman's story.
- Ask for references and call to verify these references.
- Be sure you receive a written contract with detailed specifications.
- Be sure you know exactly what you are getting for the quoted price, including high quality materials.
- Be sure the company has insurance to protect your property and their workers.
- Be sure your selected contractor has financial stability to protect your property and the provided labor warranties.
- Be sure experienced labor is used on your job, with professional supervisors to insure proper completion of your project. Remember! Roofing is an unlicensed trade here in the Tri-State.
- Be sure you read and understand guarantees, warranties and terms of payment.
- Be sure no one has pressured you to accept any proposal.
Ray St. Clair's Fairfield location since 1999
Ray St. Clair's Forest Park location in 1978
Ray St. Clair's location on Colerain Ave. in 1954